Tourist information is located in the center of Alta, close to Thon Hotel Alta and AMFI Alta. We offer brochures, inspiration and information for you to have the best possible experience in Alta.
The tourist information is open between 10 and at. 14 Monday-Friday. If you want to get in touch with the tourist information, you can contact +47 99 10 00 22.
The address is Labyrinten 3.
We are extra open on the days when there are cruise ships in Alta harbor.
There are several reasons why tourist information should be your first stop:
- We have a wide range of trips and our employees make sure to give you the best tips on what you should experience on your Alta holiday
- Get information on restaurants, bars and shops
- Experience the city as an Altaværing: here you can get information about all of cultural events and concerts
- Visit the beautiful gift Shop, which in addition to souvenirs contains lots of fine local crafts. We have, among other things, Sami silver jewelery made by LilleLi and Árbi of Sápmi here in Alta, ceramics made by Nordlysdesign, sewing and knitted products, hats and headbands from Davvin and Rochmann, Snekkerboden delivers handmade utility and decorative items in wood and glass art. This is just some of the selection we have here with us.
- We are here to make your holiday in Alta a memorable experience and we look forward to meeting you.
The tourist information in Alta is operated by Boreal Adventure AS.